So...we had 6 finals in one week, including 7 or so class periods and a GIANT analysis paper. That week was miserable. So Sara and I decided we weren't going to study for our Palestine test and we watched Finding Nemo instead, complete with goldfishy crackers :)
Nothing better to relieve stress during finals week than to play a couple of practical jokes. Sara and Lindee are good friends with Tye, and they all LOVE playing jokes with each other. Tye put numbing stuff in their toothpaste, and Lindee and Sara have put ketchup packets in his bed. We had sushi for dinner one night, and Sara and Lindee got fish heads and tails and put them in his sink. He was quite surprised :)
My last test was Old Testament, and I really loved that class. I learned SO much about covenants, prophets, the history of Israel, Jehovah's mercy, Hebrew, and MORE in that class! This is a picture with my amazing Old Testament teacher, Brother Schade! He teaches powerfully with the spirit, and he's a super nice guy!
So one day, as I was putting my pictures from my camera onto my computer, I found the following plethora of images. My roommates, in their hilarity, photobombed my camera for my birthday. :)
Lindee and her beautiful face.
Michelle and her beautiful face.
Sara and her beautiful face.
I thought those were funny. And then, even better, they had taken Rainbowda out for some fresh air and a little photoshoot around the JC.
Rainbowda flying free in the courtyard by our room.
Rainbowda arm-cuddling at the internet cafe with Tyler and Mitchell.
Rainbowda in the stroller on the 5th floor.
Rainbowda taking the elevator.
Rainbowda sanitizing her hands.
Rainbowda watching a movie in the Shekel Shack lounge.
Rainbowda getting a drink from the drinking fountain.
Rainbowda with the free Sabbath night pitas.
Rainbowda as a ghost in front of the Shekel Shack...
Rainbowda making out with Jeff in the bomb shelter (where there are no security cameras, so people go there to kiss...I wouldn't know:)
Rainbowda listening to lecture in the Forum.
Rainbowda picking out a movie from the library.
Rainbowda imagining herself at BYU Provo's campus.
Rainbowda hanging out in the security office with the guards.
Rainbowda climbing a tree outside.
Rainbowda filling up Michelle's water bottle.
Rainbowda writing a note in our bathroom book.
Rainbowda weighing herself, seeing how many pitas she's eaten.
Rainbowda about to eat dinner in the Oasis.
Rainbowda hanging out with peeps in the lounge.
Rainbowda sliding down the stair rail. I don't know what Michelle is doing... :)
Rainbowda practicing the piano in the forum.
Rainbowda answering calls at the desk.
Rainbowda looking out at the beautiful view on the 8th floor.
Rainbowda looking at the artwork in the LRC.
Rainbowda doing a site report in the library.
Rainbowda kissing Dan in my room.
Rainbowda getting some sun on the balcony.
This was maybe the funniest thing I've ever discovered. I absolutely love my roommates :) I'm so grateful for them and the friendships that we have!!
OH my HEEECCCKKK! This is the greatest thing I have ever witnessed! HAHAHAHAHA!LOVE!
ReplyDelete