Pages

Contributors

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Carillon Bells


Carillon Bells

 BYU students get to play the carillon bells in West Jerusalem every Sunday! I got to go today, and it was SO neat! It's like the bell tower at BYU! Michelle and I played a lullaby on those giant bells, and 30,000 people around Jerusalem heard us :) It was super fun. I took a video of the actual event, so I'll post that someday too :)


The view from the top of the tower was so amazing! We were so high, and it was so beautiful. I love this country and this city!


1 comment:

  1. LIzzy, I love these posts! We got the postcards and we found them on our steps (if we don't pick them up from the mailbox, our neighbors put them on the steps) this morning and the kids were beyond delighted! They had us read them as we walked to school. They loved the photo on the card and asked if we could go there! You are very thoughtful! Thank you!

    M

    ReplyDelete