This is Sara trying to floss her bottom retainer. I was trying to teach her my super cool technique, but the floss is bad and it frayed apart in her mouth and got stuck in all her teeth and we had to work for a while to get it out. Love her :)
Me and Michelle and the service activity! We were in charge of sealing the bags. We weren't very good at it... :) Love her :)
This is Jimmy. We all bought our nativity sets from him for a SWEET deal!! None of us had even planned on buying them, but it was just too good to pass up. I love these girls with all my heart. We spent the rest of the day lugging those heavy sacks around, shopping EVERYWHERE, eating chocolate truffles that we purchased at a candy shop. Best. Day. Ever.
Sara and I bought genie pants for a mere 30 shekels!! (20-30 shekels less than other people were paying:) And note the matching sandals. We all got sandals.
Lindee puts diaper rash cream on her face to reduce red spots. And she also likes pretending to be a unicorn. I love her :)
Lindee trimmed my mullet!! It was a much needed haircut.
Nothing better than crayola scissors!! My hair looks great. Lindee looks great :)
My roommates love their apple technology. Pshaw. PCs all the way.
This is the angel that I wrote about in my email! It reminds me of the angel in Johnathan Toomey's Christmas Miracle.
The back of the angel. Someday when I'm super rich... :)
Michelle got an opal and sterling silver ting. We had to convice her for two hours to go back and spend the money on it. Boy, does she love it. I'm a great influence--I make everyone buy everything.
This is the nativity set that I bought!! I love it so much!! It's hand carved mahogany...ha ha. I hope someone got that quote. This is olive wood. I totes love it. For my future home :)

Hand carved mahogany, don't worry girl, I got it! I love and miss you!
ReplyDelete